BENEFITS OF AROMA DIFFUSERES
Aroma diffusers are excellent tools to get beneficial essential oils into the air, where their effects can be felt. They have long been used in aromatherapy treatments as they help to cleanse the air and promote soothing feelings in the environment. Although they are usually used for either aesthetic or therapeutic purpose, they also boast some amazing health benefits!
Reasons to Use an Aroma Diffuser
Using an essential oil diffuser allows you to access all the benefits of essential oils, unlike heating oil’s in candle or wax warmers. In fact, applying heat to essential oils can actually denature many of the most important chemicals and compounds, so you are essentially just diffusing the oils for scent, and not for the more beneficial aspects.
Benefits of Aroma Diffuser
Promotes Good Sleep
Many Aroma diffusers can promote neurotransmitter activity in your brain, and stimulate a release of the hormones, leading to restful and uninterrupted sleep.
Improves Respiratory Health
Inhaling Aroma diffuser can improve inflammation in the respiratory tracts, boost immune health, and help eliminate colds and coughs.
A room or home that smells musty, stale or smoky can easily be remedied by diffusing orange, bergamot or lemongrass oils
Aroma Diffuser has the power to eliminate sadness and depression by brightening your mood. You can also set a romantic dinner date by simply turning on the diffuser.
Reduces Stress & Anxiety
Many people diffuse Aroma diffuser to reduce anxiety and promote calmness of body and mind, particularly, oils like lavender, frankincense, neroli, and chamomile.
If you regularly feel fatigued or lacking energy, certain oils, such as grapefruit, cinnamon, lemon, and orange are great for giving you a critical boost to energy and mood.
Boosts Immune System
Many Aroma Diffuser have antibacterial and antiviral effects, which can help protect your immune system once they are inhaled. Immune-boosting oils include lemon, tea tree, peppermint, clove, and camphor.
Creates a Healthy Environment
Airborne bacteria can be very dangerous, but if you diffuse the right oils, you can create an antiviral and antibacterial environment in the home that keeps you and your family health
Boosts Memory & Concentration
You can improve memory, cognitive function, and focus on diffusing oils like rosemary, basil, spearmint, lemongrass, and tangerine.
Another use of an Aroma diffuser is a pain reliever. It gives relief from headaches, sinus, joint pain, or pain arising from overworked muscles.
Different Types of Essential Oil Diffusers
- Heat Diffuser – A heat diffuser heats the essential oil, causing it to evaporate, releasing the aroma of the oil into the air.
- Fan Diffuser – A fan diffuser doesn’t rely on heat, but rather moves air across a wick or absorbent surface that contains the essential oil.
- Evaporative Diffuser – In a similar way, evaporative diffusers allow the essential oil to be exposed to the air, and thus slowly evaporate.
- Nebulizing Diffuser – Widely considered the best option for essential oil diffusers, Nebulizing diffusers use cold, pressurized air to force essential oil molecules into an atomizer.
- Ultrasonic Diffuser – This type of essential oil diffuser creates small vibrations within a combination of water and essential oil, which causes a fine mist to be released into the air, where it can be inhaled and improve the aroma of a room.